- This event has passed.
Coffee with Adizes: Timeless Secrets to Creating an Organizational Culture of Success
January 24 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm UTC+10
What is Coffee with Adizes?
Coffee with Adizes provides an opportunity for your management team to discuss key managerial topics through a guided and formatted 1.5 hour online session. The format is simple, get your management team together for one and half hours. Have a cup of coffee and listen as the Adizes Associate leading the session presents a topic related to management. The presentation will include a discussion topic for your and your management team to discuss and reflect on.
Who should attend?
Coffee with Adizes is designed to address the needs of top managers in a participative, informal environment. Thus, to make the most of this session, we advise participants to set up a space where the top manager of the organization and key direct reports can listen and discuss subjects related to how the organization is managed.
About this session?
In this session we will discuss “The Essence of Adizes.” This subject will cover the topics of:
– What is the role of management?
– What are the challenges to good management?
– How to overcome those challenges to good management?
– What is the “secret to success” of any organization?
– What every organization should focus on to assure they are building a foundation for sustainable success.